Attorney Profiles: Stanley A. Fink
Family Law & Mediation
Social Security Disability
Special Needs Trusts
Real Estate & Zoning
Stanley A. Fink
Lauren S. Marinaro
Kristen A. Zebrowski
Articles & Resources
Elder Law is Elder Care
Divorce and Disability
Elder Law Consultations
Meet Our Staff
Areas of Practice
- Real Estate
- Estate Administration (Probate)
- Zoning and Planning
- Business Transactions
Stanley A. Fink
Founding Partner and Firm Member since 1965
Washington and Lee University School of Law, Lexington, Virginia, 1964
Doctor of Jurisprudence
Marietta College, Marietta, Ohio, 1961, Bachelor of Arts
Bar Admissions & Memberships
- New Jersey, 1965
- US Federal Court, 1965
- American Bar Association
- NJ State Bar Assocation
- Union County Bar Association, Past President
Appointments & Commitees
- Served for the last few years and has been reappointed for a 3 year term as a member of the NJSBA Unlawful Practice and Professional Responsibility Committee.
- UCBA: co-chair of Real Estate Committee and the Memorial Committee; and member of the Activities Committee for 2010.
- Active in numerous committees of the NJ State Bar Assn including the Board of Consultors of the Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section (1990/97), Nominating, Law Office Management (Past Chair), Election, and Long-Term Planning
- Former Chair Supreme Court appointed Fee Arbitration Committee in Union County
- Past President Union County Legal Services Corp
- Planning Board Attorney (1969/71), Clark NJ
- Township Attorney (Director of Law) (1985/1988), Clark, NJ
- Former Legal Counsel NJ Jaycees
- NJ Assn of Real Estate Attorneys, Founding Member and Director
- International Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists
- American Association of Jewish Lawyers and Jurists; Secretary to the Board of Governors
Noteworthy Achievements and Awards
- 2003 Professional Lawyer of the Year award given by the Union County Bar Association and the NJ Commission for Professionalism in the Law
- Who's Who in American Jewry, 1980 Edition
- Outstanding Young Men of America, 1969 Edition
- Marietta College Club of New Jersey, 1991 - Present
Member and Past President - Marietta College Alumni Association
- Languages: Yiddish, English
- Past President Clark Jaycees .
- Founding Trustee Union County Regional Education Foundation .
- Former member, Legal Committee, NJ Savings League
Classes / Seminars Taught |
- New Jersey State Bar Association Annual Meeting,
Solo and Small Firms Conference,
Getting Paid for Your Services - Fee Agreements, May 2012
- Annual NJ State Bar Foundation, Lecture on real estate sales
- One of 2 speakers at a public seminar offered by the NJ State Bar Foundation entitled "Buying and Selling Residential Real Estate." The State Bar Foundation offers such programs to the public in various practice areas such as real estate, family law, estate planning, and others.
- "Buying and Selling Residential Real Estate", New Jersey State Bar Foundation
- "Underground Fuel Storage Tanks in Residential Real Estate", New Jersey State Bar Foundation
- "Fundamentals of Real Estate Closings in NJ", Lorman Education Services
- "Law of Easements", Lorman Education Services
- Apartment Management, LLC
| The lawyers of Fink Rosner Ershow-Levenberg, LLC serve all of New Jersey, including but not limited to the cities of Clark, Elizabeth, New Brunswick, Newark, Somerville, Flemington, Cranford, Union, Irvington, Linden & Rahway; as well as Union County, Middlesex, Essex , Somerset & Hunterdon County NJ.
The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice.
You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.
Copyright © 2012 Fink Rosner Ershow-Levenberg, LLC. All rights reserved.
You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution.
All copies must include this copyright statement.