Commercial & Residential Real Estate Law
Let our extensive real estate experience guide you through all the details of your next transaction.
Our Firm has more than 45 years of experience representing clients in every kind of real estate transaction. In our real estate practice, we guide you through all of the procedures and details with meticulous care to make the experience as smooth as possible for you.
New Jersey Real Estate Services
- Purchase and sale - residential property
- Purchase and sale - commercial property
- Mortgage Transactions including refinance
- Resolving title issues
- Leases - residential, landlords and tenants
- Leases - commercial, landlords and tenants
- Land Use - zoning and planning including subdivisions and site plan approvals
Our firm’s founder Stanley Fink was a charter member of the Board of Directors of the New Jersey Association of Real Estate Attorneys, and is a frequent speaker at seminars and programs for lawyers and the public on a variety of topics relating to real estate law, such as
- Buying and Selling Residential Real Estate
- Underground Oil Tanks in Residential Property
- Real Estate related Taxes in NJ
- Common Ownership of Real Estate by Unmarried Persons
Stan’s relationship and reputation with many real estate brokers in and around Union County is excellent and of long-standing, having represented a local Board of Realtors for more than 20 years during his practice.
Call us at 732-382-6070 for advice regarding the purchase, sale, construction, financing, and leasing of residential and commercial properties.